Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LoR, WTF?

ooga seems to forget bad things

i also remember -Chris- being pro E and anti WLF

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

yea i think this might of been b4 ooga was around.... im sure Fangz remembers

i remember being so against Chris joining WLF due to his previous anti-WLF behaviour on forums...but it all turned out for the best. awesome guy. ******* for being inactive.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

of course i remember warring you. you should hope so. if it wasn't for that and my willingness to go on at end with you on the forums WLF probably wouldn't be what it is today...or i should say what it was yesterday.

we warred every set for at least half a year, i recall going back and forth with whoever got the FS usually "winning". anyway, i like to think i gave you guys the practice that made you good warrers...you were a bunch of n00bs before.
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

noobs oh plz.... i can remember u merging with TNR coz u couldnt take us on 1v1.... so plz i didnt call u noobs coz u werent dont call us nooobs coz we werent... noobs back there were RAF and SOUL

[GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    noobs oh plz.... i can remember u merging with TNR coz u couldnt take us on 1v1.... so plz i didnt call u noobs coz u werent dont call us nooobs coz we werent... noobs back there were RAF and SOUL
    i remember you always hitting after Lor and that Demon ...smt or whatever those noobs were named.

never did you go out on your own. unless it was a 4-5 men netting tag!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    still are
    oh and Max you talking about Demonic Legions? cool guys

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    still are
    oh and Max you talking about Demonic Legions? cool guys
    I don`t remember. All I know they were the lapdogs, so the name never really mattered to me!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE