Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: xELDx vs NS

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    not this set buddy.
    guess you got that wrong

for the record...i was the only person who know ooga had a state. He wasn't even going to join until i convinced him.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

WHY AM I STILL ALIVE!!! YOU GUYS SUCK
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    your a day late my friend. below was my 1st post about anything involving NS.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpo...8&postcount=18

and this was ooooga's post to it

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpo...3&postcount=20
    Ok, my bad...I never saw that post...so I guess ooga did kinda start the bashing.

strange how he wasnt in there when we 1st declared and some how he didnt join NS but still managed to kill me later that same night.

I'm gonna pull a BeeNo here....why not read my entire post so I don't have to keep repeating myself. I didn't even know ooga had a state until after your 2nd declaration. I don't know how else to put this any clearer.

you were talking about the 5th post in the start of this thread. the one where anton copies the convo i was having with him. if he showed the rest of the conversation before hand i did say i didnt consider myself a leader or even co-leader until beeno said it to anton.
    I'm pretty sure the convo he posted says BeeNo Anton. Not Vinnie Anton or Missionary Anton.

thats purely an editted part of a convo between anton and me. one where i told him i would give NS and Pride peace if they declared peace, anton wanted vT included, i said no deal.

sorry but he took bits and fragments of the convo and decided to put them in an order that helped his arguement.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

just look at the times of my msg's in that convo, its not even in order. also if you look at the deal he wanted one of the terms is to publicly post the peace in forums, which didn't happen.

and do i need to mention again, that this was a tactic to bully us which i wasn't gunna stand for.

all this talk just seems to go in circles.
    Last edited by BeeNo; 03-28-2009 at 04:42.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    I'm gonna pull a BeeNo here....why not read my entire post so I don't have to keep repeating myself. I didn't even know ooga had a state until after your 2nd declaration. I don't know how else to put this any clearer.

I'm pretty sure the convo he posted says BeeNo Anton. Not Vinnie Anton or Missionary Anton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    But like I said, he wasn't in NS when you declared, and I didn't even know he had a state until after you declared. So I don't see how his actions could cause you to declare war on us when he wasn't in NS at the time of declaration.
    can i pull a beeno now and say read your entire post so i dont have to repeat myself. he was in your nation when we declared on NS the 1st time. wether you knew it or not was irrelevant. btw how can you say he wasnt in your nation if you didnt know he had a state? it turned out he did have a state and he was in your nation when we FIRST declared on NS

and the second bit, my bad.....was looking at the wrong post

ACTUALLY...he wasn't in NS when you guys declared...he tagged up when we CS'd.
    =P
    *the more you know*
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

oh great, we created a new term.

pulling a beeno!

**** you all!

btw mr. p, you need to make a better wink smiley, the current one doesn't look like a wink at all.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    he was in your nation when we declared on NS the 1st time. wether you knew it or not was irrelevant. btw how can you say he wasnt in your nation if you didnt know he had a state? it turned out he did have a state and he was in your nation when we FIRST declared on NS
    Umm...I'm pretty sure that #153 (ooga) was NEVER in our nation until our CS during the 2nd declaration. So I don't see how he was in our nation during your first declaration, unless he joined while I was in Indianapolis for 3 days and left before I got back, and somehow the interior news never said anything.

Oh well....war is over, no point in arguing minor details anymore.
    Lets see if next set will be the first set NS will be able to net the entire set.