Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Suicide on top states Horde

my ballz left when you did apparently vinnie.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    But wasting 1-2 turns on spy ops cant be seen as suiciding.
    Both your arguments are funny. Max is right at previous sets; however as for this month; I haven't spy oped any state with more than 2 or 3 turns. 10mil banks or 80-90 buildings in a day... I can harm you more just by a SA and it'd be 'legal'.

C'mon, I did not harm to anyone just with 1-2 turns on spy ops. And ABT was not my only target I just gave harmless attacks to those who lack spies as for warnings.

There are lots of players out there with 50-60 mil of infantry but just 300-400k spies. Thats no fair game.
    SV..first of all..by using the words.."wasting"...your admitting that you have or want any other intention then to fluff someone up.
    The excuse that you dont have one target shows only your trying to provoke a war. But dont want to start one b/c of reasons you may fill in.

When someone AA`s a state for not having ships thats not seen as a warning either. It may have cost you only 2 turns (which we both know were more, but thats just another one for the "lie/deny list"). But as Bee stated above...it takes more turns to make up for that.

Seeing your "carreer" you dont want to warn players and let them learn from it. For A) there is nothing to learn from you(netting-wise) B) you dont use the correct words of you actions... a spy-op is in my opinion NOT destr.-op.
    Yes both are required spies...but thats the only thing.

I dont know who is pulling your strings...but i remember a certain FA-talk....and these actions dont show truth in that request.

Well since I can't net-wise; I do not need anyone to pull my strings.. And I remember wasting some (less than 15 maybe) turns on Horde as well. And I am not provaking any war; since I know a war just for a stupid -not important- retal will cause a netting nation to give up their goals

Anyway, the only reason is: I can't net (and don't have time & patience for it) and I dislike netters (especially jumpers)

But still, I'm saying again, a SA alone could damage MORE.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Meow!

Anyway, the only reason is: I can't net (and don't have time & patience for it) and I dislike netters (especially jumpers)
    so everybody should play retarded like you do?

I mean the only reason I play this game is the challenge. To get as good score as possible. Sure, I am not the best netter out there, far from it, but I still do not give up on the only goal of this game (to win) and still try to net. Starting a war/suiciding just for teh luls is so pointless in my book.

Go play quake or cs or whatever if you want action.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    so everybody should play retarded like you do?
    That'll be awesome

I mean the only reason I play this game is the challenge. To get as good score as possible. Sure, I am not the best netter out there, far from it, but I still do not give up on the only goal of this game (to win) and still try to net. Starting a war/suiciding just for teh luls is so pointless in my book.
    Yea it was also so pointless for me back in wow times.. but since we are less than 200 players in total, netting is not as much fun as it were before.

I mean since I am not a top player; I can't make it into top 10, maybe even top 20 if there are enough stockers jumping.. So... Event top 50 was a quite goal for me in wow, but here what is the fun of top 30 T_T I can't stand just SA and build alone it feels like masturbating..

I admit that I terrorize a lot (but after Devil, no one can beat him nowadays) because it is fun... Ermm... I mean, war is more fun but we are not allowed to war anytime >_> Also, this set I cant be online much enough to join strikes.. whatever...

It could also be a challenge and a record.. I may go for it next year But seriously, this game has / had many other stats and records in addition to the netting.

Go play quake or cs or whatever if you want action.
    They aren't turn based

To summarize them all: If I were in ICN this set, I would not be spy oping anyone. Maybe it is WLF to blame, hmhm.

And as a last note, terrorizing is not suicide since I take care of my state and go balanced and I did not keep going with failed attacks.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):

nw:

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    That'll be awesome - If you cant beat them suicide em?

Yea it was also so pointless for me back in wow times.. but since we are less than 200 players in total, netting is not as much fun as it were before.

I mean since I am not a top player; I can't make it into top 10, maybe even top 20 if there are enough stockers jumping.. So... Event top 50 was a quite goal for me in wow, -Maybe you should actually take the time and effort to learn the game.

but here what is the fun of top 30 T_T I can't stand just SA and build alone it feels like masturbating..- Maybe your doing something wrong there also?
    I admit that I terrorize a lot (but after Devil, no one can beat him nowadays) because it is fun.-For you,hence the majority(including the lot that left dont...stop being a selfish child.. Ermm... I mean, war is more fun but we are not allowed to war anytime >_> Also, this set I cant be online much enough to join strikes.. whatever...

But still, I'm saying again, a SA alone could damage MORE. -Only of you have a state able to SA a top ten state.

They aren't turn based- Cuz you cant stand that ppl put more time into a game to be good at it.

To summarize them all: If I were in ICN this set, I would not be spy oping anyone. Maybe it is WLF to blame, hmhm.- Dont blame it on the nation. You selected the state,action and units.....you cant hide behind ppl all your life...and if your not...again..who is pulling your strings?

And as a last note, terrorizing is not suicide since I take care of my state and go balanced and I did not keep going with failed attacks.-you are suiciding by doing terror attacks...I explained before...the term "suicide" isnt 100% translatable ingame. Meaning...you dont have to die to "suicide"

Post is in quote.

I don't die, I don't hack the game.. So whats wrong with it?
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):

nw:

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Oh, the slight fact that some other people are putting in time and effort to get a good result and a ignorant/bored/angry kid, who is just having some action will ruin it without any real benefit to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Oh, the slight fact that some other people are putting in time and effort to get a good result and a ignorant/bored/angry kid, who is just having some action will ruin it without any real benefit to himself.
    still its there own fault for beeing completly unprotected in most cases. Suicidingin was and still is in the game, then its best to prepare for it (not that i'm pro suiciding)